When you think about it, parking lots, open areas and parks are a huge burden on your bottom line. For the sake of safety and security, they need be bright, well-lit areas. How to you make a wide open area or field of pavement bright and well-lit? You use large HID light fixtures that use up enormous amounts of energy, and therefore cost a lot of money on your electric bill.
The world needs open areas, parks & parking lots and the large light fixtures that illuminate them; there’s no way around that. But there is a better way to get the job done.
With LED Area lights, youu can get light output that rivals, or even exceeds, that of their HID counterparts. Okay, so what does that mean? It means you can get effective lighting for parking lots while only using a fraction of the energy you were before. But saving money on the electric bill isn’t the only advantage to LEDs. There are other important LED lighting benefits:
- Truer whites: An LED fixture can have a higher color rendering index than an HID counterpart, which not only gives you truer white light, it also makes the cars in your parking lot look better, with more accurate colors. (Perfect for car dealerships!) With the advanced technology of LEDs, the wonderful white light won’t gradually fade or change hue over time.
- Longer life: LED fixtures are rated to last much longer than traditional HID sources, which means you spend less time changing lamps. This results in less manpower and less labor cost.
Features & Benefits –
1. Uniform color consistency – Engineered with proprietary binned Philips 3030 Chips, which provide uniform color consistency
2. Slip Fitter Mounting
3. Internal aluminum heat sink – Temperature control aluminum heat sink dissipates heat and ensures thermal management created by LEDs and extended life
4. 50,000 hour life
5. High-quality shatter-resistant borosilicate lens – Constructed with borosilicate shatter-resistant glass
6. Durable housing – Constructed without mercury and operates without emitting IR or UV radiation
7. Universal voltage – Operates on universal voltage system with self contained Meanwell Driver
8. Environmentally friendly – Constructed without mercury and operates without emitting IR or UV radiation
9. Building control compatible
10. DLC, ETL Listed