You have a commercial space with a high ceiling, maybe a warehouse, a gym or a manufacturing facility. Due to the ceiling height, you will most probably be using old technology such as metal halides or mercury vapour lamps which are very high in energy consumption, or you have already made the switch to more energy efficient LED solutions such as the LED Highbay.
The issue is that not all LED replacements are the same and this is particularly applicable to lights with high ceiling applications.
So what are your options? Management wants to cut down on those overheads and you know that a simple replacement of the lamps has an almost guaranteed return on investment. But where to start? What is the right light for your space?
Linear LED High Bay –
Replaces your old metal halide or even circular LEDs with a linear solution for aisled spaces. Think of large warehouse or manufacturing facilities with narrow work spaces and aisles. The benefits: cash savings, cash savings and more cash savings. Shine On LEDs are the most energy efficient on the market and this is the best solution if you want a faster return on investment. But that’s not all, they also emit the most light, they have the longest lives and they are less prone to overheating, however when used in the right space, this application will give you more light where you need it, meaning less wasted light and you’ll require less lamps.
Some of the Basic Facts –
1. Uniform color consistency – Engineered with proprietary binned LM-80-rated LEDs chips, which provide uniform color consistency
2. Accessories For Installation Included
3. Internal aluminum heat sink – Temperature control aluminum heat sink dissipates heat and ensures thermal management created by LEDs and extended life
4. 50000 Hour Life – ETL, DLC Listed
5. Durable housing – Constructed of one-piece rust and corrosion proof heavy-duty cast steel housing that is polyester powder coated for long durability and sealed to be free of dirt and insects
6. Universal voltage – Operate on universal voltage system
7. Environmentally friendly – Constructed without mercury and operates without emitting IR or UV radiation
8. CAN ONLY BE USED WITH DIFFUSERS/COVERS PROVIDED – OTHERWISE LED’s GET DAMAGED